1 (12-ounce) package non-GMO silken firm tofu
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 (12-ounce) package Lily’s stevia sweetened semisweet chocolate chips
2 egg whites
Method of Preparation:
- In a food processor or high powdered blender, blend tofu.
- Once tofu is creamy, add vanilla.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring often.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour chocolate onto tofu mixture and blend.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks using an electric mixer.
- Once soft peaks are formed, slowly fold egg whites into chocolate tofu mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon into bowls or cups and serve immediately.
162 Calories | 13g fat | 21g carbohydrates | 8g protein