Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. almond milk
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
⅓ cup creamy nut butter (I used mixed nut butter from Trader Joe’s)
1 tbsp. Lakanto, powdered
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. real salt
¼ tsp. cinnamon
½ Lily’s Sweets chocolate bar, broken OR ½ cup Lily’s Sweets chocolate chips
¼ tsp. Ashwaganda
¼ tsp. Mucuna Pruriens
¼ tsp. He Shou Wu
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Whisk egg, maple syrup, almond milk, melted coconut oil, creamy nut butter, Lakanto, and vanilla extract.
3. Stir in almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and optional adaptogens.
4. Lightly spray an 8-inch cast iron pan or cookie sheet with coconut oil spray.
5. Pour and evenly spread batter onto cast iron pan or onto cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle the top with broken chocolate bar or chocolate chips.
7. Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes.
***Try to find a raw nut butter that is not roasted in oils, and contains no added sugars
***You can use 1 cup of oat flour as a substitute for almond flour (comes out slightly more dense).
***Add 2 tbsp. extra maple syrup, as a substitution for Lakanto.
***Substitute any lower sugar chocolate (Eating Evolved, Enjoy Life, etc)
208 calories | 18g fat | 8g carbohydrates | 4.6g protein
Adapted and modified from RachaelsGoodEats